3 weeks ago
#135852 Quote
at working out camp with epic diving touchdown get If the Seattle Seahawks comprise a contest for maximum revolutionary working out camp capture,  the competitors may well previously be previously mentioned once Mondays rainy train at employees headquarters inside of Renton. Past yr,  earlier UCLA and Duke vast recipient Jake Bobo intended his path on to the roster as soon as likely undrafted,  turning out to be a enthusiast most loved inside the method. Though its further more most likely than not that Bobo will continue to be upon the roster https://www.seahawkssportsstore.com,  very little is certain,  and hell be pushing toward hold his place beneath a refreshing training Sam Howell at quarterback,  Bobo went total extension upon this fade direction in the direction of generate a extraordinary touchdown seize over and above cornerback Lance Boykin.2 terms Jake. Bobo. GoHawks x BoeingWA kQcgnr7PDL Seattle Seahawks July 29,  2024It seems to be even cooler with the the gifted thrdcoasthooper and rodmarphoto of Seahawks 0r2w2yCC1A Sector Yates July 29,  2024Tyler Lockett was questioned around wherever Bobos capture ranks involving the least difficult catches hes at any time found at exercising camp. I believe that that was at minimum amount best 5, ?Tyler Lockett explained to reporters immediately after train. I consideration it was a superior capture; That was a great capture,  and which include oneself check out it,  by yourself obtained another person together with Jake Bobo shifting into a moment yr that can create massive year performs every time oneself contact his popularity. I believe that that by yourself specifically results in it challenging for defenses toward determine out what it is that on your own need to have in the direction of do. We carry our recreation in the direction of the desk and the coaches determine out how in the direction of employ every person.As the fourth extensive recipient upon the detail chart,  Bobo trapped 19 passes for 197 yards and 2 touchdowns,  equally of which integrated amazing human body regulate towards provide Those people passes down which include that will simply motivate additional memes and even further phone calls for further more Bobo. b38ewrqkrQ Grant Driver July 29,  2024 cDep3vmPWD The Nefarious A Aron hehim July 29,  2024

Seahawks Shop